Course Tracks for Central Office Users

Users in central offices like University Personnel, Accounting or Student Records may require specialized training courses.

Please review the following to determine if they meet your needs:

These course tracks should help guide you to the right courses, but if you still need assistance determining where to start, please contact the IT Service Desk. We'll get you to the right place.