Delete Cache & Cookies on Mac/Netscape Navigator
Note: These instructions are written for version 7. If you are using an older version, your process may be different.
Cache is a set of temporary internet files stored on your hard drive.
- Navigate to Netscape Menu > Preferences
- Go to the Advanced section
- Select Cache
- Click Clear Cache
- Click the OK button
Cookies are pieces of information that some websites store when you visit them.
- Navigate to Tools > Cookie Manager
- Select Manage Stored Cookies
- Click the Remove All Cookies button
- Close the Cookies window